We welcome you to Willow Field House to learn the basics of snow sculpting. You will learn to use different tools to shape a snow cube with the help of an instructor. You can turn the snow cube into your own work of art or shape it together with your friends. Have fun, enjoy the music and the winter lights during the activity. We will also offer you a warm supper and tell you stories about the winter of Lapland and the Finnish way of life.
Duration: 5 h (incl. transportation 2 h)
Availability: 15 Dec – 31 Mar
Fri-Sun (not available on 31 Dec)
Price: 160 Euros/ adult
125 Eur/ child (3 – 11 year old)
Price includes: Transportation, English-speaking guide, warm supper,
warm safari overalls, program according description.
Minimum: 2 persons paying a full price (Depending on snow situation)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservations should be made preferably 2 days in advance.
- Programmes are organised with min 2 persons.
- You will be picked up by Taxari Travel guide from your hotel in Kemi.
- Child discount is applicable for 3-11 year olds
- Children get –30% off the prices
- excursions are guided in English/Finnish, other languges upon request
- Personal travel insurance is recommended.
- Guests will be equipped with thermal clothing: overalls, boots and socks, undercaps and gloves.
- Excursions are subject to change due to weather conditions. As a responsible tour operator Taxari Travel Agency Ltd reserves the right to change the rout, prices and the duration of the excursions without prior announcement.
- All prices are quoted in Euros (€) and include Finland’s Value Added Tax.
- When the reservation is confirmed, 30% proforma invoice will be charged. Reservation is confirmed when the first payment is made.
- In case the 30% deposit is not received in due date, we have the right to cancel the reservation.
Terms of payment:
- 30% deposit to be charged when confirming the booking
- 70% advance payment is due 4 weeks prior to the arrival
- 21-2 days prior the arrival: 50% from the total amount to be charged
- Less than 2 days prior the arrival: 100% from the total amount to be charged