We will start our Wilderness Adventure Safari driving arctic snowmobiles along the frozen Gulf of Bothnia towards protected wild reserved forest. There is a great chance to see many different animal traces and with a little luck we will see real wild animals in their natural environment. The route runs through a beautiful snowy Lapland forest. We will have a possibility to enjoy the silence and the beauty of wild nature while sitting by campfire and tasting delicious Lappish snacks and hot drinks.
Price: 320 Euros/ person (only one driver!)
only for adults!
Price includes: guiding, warm safari outfit: thermal clothing, overalls, boots, socks, undercap, gloves and helmets.
Time: every day 11.00-16.00
Duration: 5 h
Minimum: 2 persons paying the full price
Season: December – April
Distance: max 100 km
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservations should be made preferably 2 days in advance.
- Programmes are organised with min 2 attendants.
- You will be picked up by Taxari Travel guide from your hotel in Kemi.
- The snowmobile driver should be at least 18 years old with a valid driving licence.
- Child discount on snowmobile programs is applicable for 3-11 year old children.
- Children get –30% off the prices.
- Safaris and excursions can be guided in English/Finnish, other languages upon request.
- You will be picked up by our guide from your hotel in Kemi or Tornio.
- The driver of the snowmobile should be at least 18 years old with a valid driving licence.
- Snowmobiles are insured according to the Finnish Traffic Insurance Act.
- Personal travel insurance is recommended.
- Driver’s self-risk for snowmobile vehicle damages is max € 800 /accident case.
- Snowmobile safari guests will be equipped with complete outfit, thermal clothing: overalls, boots ,socks, undercaps, gloves and helmets.
- Snowmobile safaris are subject to change due to weather conditions. As a responsible safari organiser Taxari Travel Agency Ltd reserves the right to change the route, price and the duration of the safari trip without prior announcement.
- All prices are quoted in Euro (€) and include Finland’s Value Added Tax.
- When the reservation is confirmed, proforma invoice will be charged. Reservation is confirmed when the payment is made.
- In case the deposit is not received in due date, we have the right to cancel the reservation.
Terms of payment:
- 100% deposit to be charged when confirming the booking
- 21-14 days prior the arrival: 50% from the total amount to be charged
- Less than 14 days prior the arrival: 100% from the total amount to be charged