This is an incredible chance to be a Husky Musher!
The road to the Husky Farm goes through a beautiful countryside. The hostess of the Husky Farm, Ulla, will give us driving lessons and then we will start riding on husky sledges through the untouched wintery Lapland forests. After this joyful journey you will be invited to the Husky Farm where you have a chance to meet, pet and hug the cute puppies and dogs. At the end of the visit we will take a rest in a traditional Lappish hut “Kota”, enjoy hot drinks and cookies while the husky musher will tell us stories about the huskies life and their trainings . .
Price: 184 Euros/ adult
114 Euros/ child (3-11 years old)
Day: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun, other days on request email@example.com
Duration: 2 hours (approx. 1 hour Husky sleigh driving)
Route length: max. 10 km
Minimum: 2 persons paying a full price
Time: 9.00 – 11.00, other time on request firstname.lastname@example.org
Season: December – April
Prices include: guiding in English, other languages upon request
thermal clothing rental: overalls, boots and socks, undercap and gloves.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservations should be made preferably 2 days in advance.
- Program is organised with min. 2 attendants.
- You will be picked up by Taxari Travel guide from your hotel in Kemi/Tornio.
- Child discount is applicable for 3-11 year olds.
- Children get –30% off the prices.
- In husky safaris children under 12 years will travel in a sledge as passenger. Two children can be put in a sleigh at the same time.
- Safaris and excursions are guided in English/Finnish, other languages upon request
- the guide picks you up from your hotel (Kemi or Tornio)
- Personal travel insurance is recommended.
- Safari guests will be equipped with thermal clothing: overalls, boots and socks, undercaps and gloves.
- Excursions are subject to change due to weather conditions. As a responsible tour operator Taxari Travel Agency Ltd reserves the right to change the routing, pricing and the duration of the excursions without prior notice.
- All prices are quoted in Euros (€) and include Finland’s Value Added Tax.
- When the reservation is confirmed proforma invoice will be charged. Reservation is confirmed when the payment is made.
- In case the deposit is not received in due date, we have the right to cancel the reservation.
Terms of payment:
- 100% deposit to be charged when confirming the booking
- 21-14 days prior the arrival: 50% from the total amount to be charged
- Less than 14 days prior the arrival: 100% from the total amount to be charged