You have exciting chance to experience this traditional lappish way of locomation on sleighs pulled by reindeers. After the short guidence you can start to drive a reindeer’ s sleigh. This will be impressive journey on the magic snowy forest. In the traditional lappish hut by the fire you will get warmth and the musher tells you nice stories about reindeer’ s life. You could taste lappish homemade pastries, hot coffee, tea or juice made of wild berries. This is unforgettable experience to get insight of Lapland !
Duration: 3 h
Price: 122 euro / person
72 evro /child 3-11 yers old
Time: 13.30 -16.30
Mon, Wed, Fri
Minimum: 2 persons (paying a full price)
Season: December – April
Price includes transfer to/from the camp to your hotel by car.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservations should be made preferably 2 days in advance.
- Programmes are organised with min 2 attendants.
- You will be picked up by Taxari Travel guide from your hotel in Kemi.
- The driver of the snowmobile should be at least 18 years old with a valid driving licence.
- Child discount on snowmobile programs is applicable for 3-11 years old.
- Children get –30% off from the prices.
- Safaris and excursions can be guided in English/Finnish
Safari s outfit :
- Safari guests will be completely equipped with outfit: thermal clothing, overalls, boots and socks, undercaps, gloves .
- Snowmobile safaris are subject to change due to weather conditions. As a responsible safari organiser Taxari Travel Agency Ltd reserves the right to change the route, price and the duration of the safari trip without prior announcement.
- All prices are quoted in Euro (€) and include Finland’s Value Added Tax.
- When the reservation is confirmed, 30% proforma invoice will be charged. Reservation is confirmed when the first payment is made.
- In case the 30% deposit is not received in due date, we have the right to cancel the reservation.
Terms of payment
30% deposit to be charged when confirming the bookin
70% advance payment is due 4 weeks prior to the arrival
- 21-2 days prior the arrival: 50% from the total amount to be charged
- Less than 2 days prior the arrival: 100% from the total amount to be charged