You have an exciting chance to experience traditional Lappish way of getting around on sleighs pulled by reindeers. After a short guidance you will be able to drive a reindeer sleigh yourself. This will be an impressive journey in a magical snowy forest. In a warm traditional Lappish hut the reindeer herder will tell you stories about reindeers life by the fire. You get to taste Lappish homemade pastries, hot coffee, tea or juice made of wild berries. This is an unforgettable experience to get an insight of Lapland!
Duration: 3 h
Price: 125 Euros/ person
75 Euros/ child (3-11 year olds)
Time: 13.30 -16.30
Mon, Wed, Fri
Minimum: 2 persons (paying a full price)
Season: December – April
Price includes transfer to/from the camp to your hotel by car.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservations should be made preferably 2 days in advance.
- Programmes are organised with min. 2 attendants.
- You will be picked up by Taxari Travel guide from your hotel in Kemi.
- The driver of the snowmobile should be at least 18 years old with a valid driving licence.
- Child discount on snowmobile programs is applicable for 3-11 year olds.
- Children get –30% off the prices.
- Safaris and excursions are guided in English/Finnish, other languages upon request.
Safari outfit :
- Safari guests will be equipped with outfit: thermal clothing, overalls, boots and socks, under caps, gloves.
- Snowmobile safaris are subject to change due to weather conditions. As a responsible safari organiser Taxari Travel Agency Ltd reserves the right to change the route, price and the duration of the safari trip without prior announcement.
- All prices are quoted in Euros (€) and include Finland’s Value Added Tax.
- When the reservation is confirmed, proforma invoice will be charged. Reservation is confirmed when the first payment is made.
- In case the deposit is not received in due date, we have the right to cancel the reservation.
Terms of payment
100% deposit to be charged when confirming the booking
- 21-14 days prior the arrival: 50% from the total amount to be charged
- Less than 14 days prior the arrival: 100% from the total amount to be charged