We will have a day tour to Sweden, which is in only 30 km away. 3 h Icebreaker cruise is an unique Arctic experience on the Gulf of Bothnia. The union of the majestic steel, ice and the sea will be unlike anything else you’ve ever experienced. We will also pass by small Swedish villages and towns and have lunch in one of them.
Price: 310 Euros/ adult
263 Euros/ child (3-11 year olds)
Duration: 6 hours
Time: 08:00 – 16:00
4 Dec 2018 – 9 Apr 2019
Price includes: transportation according the program, lunch,
3 h icebreaker cruise, guided icebreaker tour,
swim in survival suite, hot drinks, Cruise and Swim certificate.
Extra service: outdoor clothing/ Safari overalls rental 15 Euros/ person
INFORMATION NEEDED: gender, forename, surname, nationality, date of birth and
contact phone number.
Shuttle bus pick-up times and day itinerary:
08:05 the SnowCastle, Kemi
08:15 Hotel Scandic, Kemi
08:20 Hotel Merihovi, Kemi
08:30 Kemi train station
08:55 Tornio/Haparanda bus station (finnish time)
09:00-09:30 transportation to the cruise terminal
10:00-13:00 Icebreaker Cruise
On our way back we will visit a fishing village and have lunch there
16:00 drop-off at Tornio/Haparanda bus station (Finnish time)
16:30 drop-off at Kemi train station
16:35 drop-off at Hotel Merihovi, Kemi
16:45 drop-off at Hotel Scandic, Kemi
17:00 drop-off at SnowCastle, Kemi
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservations should be made preferably 2 days in advance.
- Programmes are organised with min. 2 attendants.
- You will be picked up by Taxari Travel guide from your hotel in Kemi.
- for your reservations, please provide us with the following information for each participant: forename, surname, gender, nationality, and the date of birth.
- Child discount is applicable for 3-11 year olds.
- Children get –30% off the prices.
- Safaris and excursions are guided in English, other languages upon request.
- Personal travel insurance is recommended.
- In cold weather warm clothing recommended
- Excursions are subject to change due to weather conditions. As a responsible tour operator Taxari Travel Agency Ltd reserves the right to change the routing, pricing and the duration of the excursions without prior notice.
- All prices are quoted in Euros (€) and include Finland’s Value Added Tax.
- When the reservation is confirmed, 30% proforma invoice will be charged. Reservation is confirmed when the first payment is made.
- In case the 30% deposit is not received in due date, we have the right to cancel the reservation.
Terms of payment:
- 30% deposit to be charged when confirming the booking
- 70% advance payment is due 4 weeks prior to the arrival
- 21-2 days prior the arrival: 50% from the total amount to be charged
- Less than 2 days prior the arrival: 100% from the total amount to be charged