During the Lapland ‘s winter the Bothnian Bay freezes over and various types of winter fishing are available. On this new incredible HOVERCRAFT ride you will get an in-depth look into the process of arctic net fishing. In addition, a delicious assortment of fish cuisine is served out on the frozen sea!
This route runs from the beach -Mansikkanokka , between two islands Selkäsaari and Ruutikari and reaches up to fishing point. Also on the way back we will enjoy this adventurous detour on the beautiful delta of river Kemijoki.
Price: 250 Euro/person
Minimum: 4 persons
Maximum: 7 persons
Duration: 2 hours
Season: December – April
Distance max 20 km
The price includes: hovercraft ride, ice fishing, the marine delicacies and pickup from your hotel and back
The weather conditions are always taken into consideration.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- for your reservations, please provide us with the following information for each participant: forename, surname, gender, nationality, and the date of birth.
- Programs are organised with min. 4 attendants.
- You will be picked up by Taxari Travel guide from your hotel.
- Child discount on HOVERCRAFT programs is applicable for 3-11 year old children.
- Children get 40% off the prices.
- Safaris and excursions are guided in English/Finnish, other languages upon request
- You will be picked up by Taxari Travel guide from your hotel
- HOVERCRAFT are insured according to the Finnish Traffic Insurance Act.
- Personal travel insurance is recommended.
- HOVERCRAFT safaris are subject to change due to weather conditions. As a responsible safari organaiser Taxari Travel Agency Ltd reserves the right to change the routing, pricing and the duration of the excursions without prior announcement.
- All prices are quoted in Euros (€) and include Finland’s Value Added Tax.
- When the reservation is confirmed, proforma invoice will be charged. Reservation is confirmed when the payment is made.
- In case the deposit is not received in due date, we have the right to cancel the reservation.
Terms of payment
- 100% deposit to be charged when confirming the booking
- More than 91 days prior to arrival – 10% reservation fee to be charged.
- 90-61 days prior the arrival: 50% from the total amount to be charged
- Less than 60 days prior the arrival: 100% from the total amount to be charged