We board this new amazing fast HOVERCRAFT at the Kemi’s beach – Mansikkanokka and first head out to the island – Kajavakari. There we have the options to try either ice golf , depending on the condition of the ice. Among these activities a snack of either coffee and pancakes are served.
From Kajavakari we proceed towards Savotta. Savotta is an atmospheric camping and leisure site on the river Kemijoki. Remember to take your camera! Before Savotta we reach the picturesque river delta to break and take photos.
This trip culminates a delicious dinner at the Jussintupa lodge. Savotta’s sauna and hot tub experiences at the riverbank are also available for additional fee.
The bus transport will get you back to hotel in Kemi.
Price: 340 Euro/person
Minimum: 4 persons
Maximum: 7 persons
Duration: 3 hours
Season: November – May
The price includes: Hovercraft ride, snacks, actives as mentioned in description, dinner at Savotta camp and transfer back to the city of Kemi/Tornio by coach.
Savotta’s sauna and hot tub experiences at the riverbank are also available for an additional fee.
The weather conditions are always taken into consideration.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- for your reservations, please provide us with the following information for each participant: forename, surname, gender, nationality, and the date of birth.
- Programs are organised with min. 4 attendants.
- You will be picked up by Taxari Travel guide from your hotel.
- Child discount on HOVERCRAFT programs is applicable for 3-11 year old children.
- Children get 40% off the prices.
- Safaris and excursions are guided in English/Finnish, other languages upon request
- HOVERCRAFT are insured according to the Finnish Traffic Insurance Act.
- Personal travel insurance is recommended.
- HOVERCRAFT safaris are subject to change due to weather conditions. As a responsible trip organiser Taxari Travel Agency Ltd reserves the right to change the routing, pricing and the duration of the excursions without prior announcement.
- All prices are quoted in Euros (€) and include Finland’s Value Added Tax.
- When the reservation is confirmed, proforma invoice will be charged. Reservation is confirmed when the payment is made.
- In case the deposit is not received in due date, we have the right to cancel the reservation.
Terms of payment
- 100% deposit to be charged when confirming the booking
- More than 91 days prior to arrival – 10% reservation fee to be charged.
- 90-61 days prior the arrival: 50% from the total amount to be charged
- Less than 60 days prior the arrival: 100% from the total amount to be charged