Spend a couple of fun and active hours by learning the Finnish National sport: skiing. Your guide will teach you the basic technics and you will then have the chance to ski on the ice of the Baltic Sea just like a native Finn. You can get a glimpse of the nature and the culture of the exceptional Sea Lapland area. Depending on your skills, you will go for a short and easy round suitable for beginners, or for a more active tour to visit the islands in front of Snow Castle. The tour includes cross-country skis, shoes and guiding by an experienced nature guide.
Suitable for adults and children above 7 years old.
Duration: 2 hours
Time: 14.00 – 16.00
Wed, Thru, Fri
Price: 78 Eur/person adults or child 7 years of age
Minimum: 2 person paying a full price
AVALIABLE time: 15.12.2017–15.4.2018
Number: min 2 up to 10 persons
Duration: 2 hours
Pick up: at your hotel reception, in Kemi centrum
Price includes: Program according description, guiding in English language and pick up from your hotel in Kemi.
You should need to wear you own winter clothes suitable for exercises!
. Ask for an offer for over 8 persons groups: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservations should be made preferably 2 days in advance.
- Program is organised with min. 2 attendants.
- You will be picked up by Taxari Travel guide from Kemi city center and back.
- Safaris and excursions can be guided in English
- In cold weather warm clothing recommended
- Excursions are subject to change due to weather conditions. As a responsible tour operator Taxari Travel Agency Ltd reserves the right to change the routing, pricing and the duration of the excursions without prior notice.
- All prices are quoted in Euro (€) and include Finland’s Value Added Tax.
- When the reservation is confirmed, 30% proforma invoice will be charged. Reservation is confirmed when the first payment is made.
- In case the 30% deposit is not received in due date, we have the right to cancel the reservation.
Terms of payment
- 30% deposit to be charged when confirming the booking
- 70% advance payment is due 4 weeks prior to the arrival
- 21-2 days prior the arrival: 50% from the total amount to be charged
- Less than 2 days prior the arrival: 100% from the total amount to be charged