Well sheltered from the wind, we stay by the fire in a traditional Lappish hut “Kota” grilling Finnish sausages and enjoying hot beverages. During the outing the guide will tell us stories about Finnish nature and life on the shores of the Bothnian Bay.
Availability: 1.11.2018 – 13.04.2019
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Time: 20.00 – 21.30
Duration: 1,5 hours
Pick up: the SnowCastle meeting point at 20.00
Price: 45 Euros/ adult
27 Euros/ child
Minimum: 2 persons
Price includes: Guiding services, hot drinks, sausages
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservations should be made preferably 2 days in advance.
- Program is organised with min. 2 attendants.
- You will be picked up by Taxari Travel guide from your hotel in Kemi/Tornio.
- Child discount is applicable for 3-11 year olds.
- Children get –30% off the prices.
- Safaris and excursions are guided in English/Finnish, other languages upon request
- the guide picks you up from your hotel (Kemi or Tornio)
- Personal travel insurance is recommended.
- Safari guests will be equipped with thermal clothing: overalls, boots and socks, undercaps and gloves.
- Excursions are subject to change due to weather conditions. As a responsible tour operator Taxari Travel Agency Ltd reserves the right to change the routing, pricing and the duration of the excursions without prior notice.
- All prices are quoted in Euros (€) and include Finland’s Value Added Tax.
- When the reservation is confirmed, proforma invoice will be charged. Reservation is confirmed when the first payment is made.
- In case the deposit is not received in due date, we have the right to cancel the reservation.
Terms of payment:
- 100% deposit to be charged when confirming the booking
- 21-14 days prior the arrival: 50% from the total amount to be charged
- Less than 14 days prior the arrival: 100% from the total amount to be charged