This is unforgettable magic trip to the Lapland capital – Rovaniemi . Only 1.5 hour travel by train from Kemi to Rovaniemi where you will meet our guide and go on to Santa’s village by comfortable coach. The Santa is always sitting in his office are located right on Arctic Circle. You have a unique chance to meet Santa himself and whisper a wishes to his ear. There you might visit the Santa’s post office and order the“real” letter from Santa to to your friends next Christmas and amazing Santa Park – the magical cave with the elfs and many surprises . After you cross the Polar Circle and you receive the “Arctic Circle diploma”. Also you might taste a delicious Lapland dishes in the arctic restaurant.
Also this day trip includes a visit to the Arktikum museum in Rovaniemi. This famous museum and science center gives a unique insights into the Lapland’ s culture ,history and northern way of life . Also Arktikum is a magnificent architectural Lapland landmark.
Price: 198 euro/ person
142 euro/ child 3 – 11 years old
Price included: train ticket, transfers according to the programme, English guide’s service in Rovaniemi, “Arctic Circle diploma”, lunch and entry fee to Arktikum museum
Duration: 8 h
Day: Tue, Thu, Sat (other days on request)
all year round
Minimum: 2 persons ( paying a full price)
For groups over 4 persons, please, ask for the special offer: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservations should be made preferably 2 days in advance.
- Program is organised with minimum 2 persons.
- You will be picked up by Taxari Travel guide from your hotel in Kemi/Tornio.
- Child discount is applicable for 3-11 years old.
- English speaking guide service in Rovaniemi.
- Personal travel insurance is recommended.
- In cold weather warm clothing recommended.
- Excursions are subject to change due to weather conditions. As a responsible tour operator Taxari Travel Agency Ltd reserves the right to change the routing, pricing and the duration of the excursions without prior announcement.
- All prices are quoted in Euro (€) and include Finland’s Value Added Tax.
- When the reservation is confirmed, 30% proforma invoice will be charged. Reservation is confirmed when the first payment is made.
- In case the 30% deposit is not received in due date, we have the right to cancel the reservation.
Terms of payment:
- 30% deposit to be charged when confirming the booking
- 70% advance payment is due 4 weeks prior to the arrival
- 21-7 days prior the arrival: 50% from the total amount to be charged
- Less than 7 days prior the arrival: 100% from the total amount to be charged