Day trip to Santa Claus Village and Arctic Circle in Rovaniemi.
Experience the magic of the Arctic Circle on a day trip to Rovaniemi, the capital of Finnish Lapland, only
1.5 hour travel from the city of Kemi. A trip in a train will bring you to Rovaniemi. The Santa Claus Village
and Santa’s Office are located at the Arctic Circle. You will have a chance to meet Santa himself, and whisper
your Christmas wishes in his ear. In the village you may also visit the Santa Claus Official Post Office and order the
“real” letter from Santa to be sent to your children and friends for the next Christmas. You will cross the Arctic Circle
and receive a diploma. A delicious lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
The day trip also includes a visit to
the Arktikum museum, close to the city centre of Rovaniemi. The Arktikum, not only hosting a museum and a
science centre, is a popular cultural venue with impressive meeting halls and congress facilities, not forgetting its
notable magnificence as an architectural landmark in Lapland. The museum also provides a unique insight into
the culture and history of Lapland, the way of life in the North. At the end of the day, you can relax in the train that brings you back to Kemi.
2 – 3 persons: 210 euro/ person, 144 euro/ child 3 – 11 years old
4 – 16 persons: 186 euro/ person, 126 euro/ child 3 – 11 years old
Price included: Train tickets, transfers according to the programme, guide service in Rovaniemi, Arctic Circle diploma, lunch and entrance fee to Arktikum.
Duration: 7 h
Minimum: 2 persons (min. 2 adults)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservations should be made preferably 2 days in advance.
- Program is organised with min. 4 attendants.
- You will be picked up by Taxari Travel guide from your hotel in Kemi/Tornio.
- Child discount is applicable for 3-11 years old.
- English speaking guide service in Rovaniemi.
- Personal travel insurance is recommended.
- In cold weather warm clothing recommended.
- Excursions are subject to change due to weather conditions. As a responsible tour operator Taxari Travel Agency Ltd reserves the right to change the routing, pricing and the duration of the excursions without prior notice.
- All prices are quoted in Euro (€) and include Finland’s Value Added Tax.
- When the reservation is confirmed, 30% proforma invoice will be charged. Reservation is confirmed when the first payment is made.
- In case the 30% deposit is not received in due date, we have the right to cancel the reservation.
Terms of payment:
- 30% deposit to be charged when confirming the booking
- 70% advance payment is due 4 weeks prior to the arrival
- 21-7 days prior the arrival: 50% from the total amount to be charged
- Less than 7 days prior the arrival: 100% from the total amount to be charged