The most Northern in the world arctic park – the Ranua Wildlife Park is an exciting unforgettable experience. While your walking about the 2,5 km route you could see more over 200 different animals of 50 species for instance polar bears and other arctic animals in the natural surrounding.
In the Ranua zoo you could enjoy a delicious traditional Lapland dishes in the cozy Polar Bear Restaurant. There you might visit the most famous Finnish chocolate Fazer’s shop and also to the souvenir shop where’ s a lot of fluffy arctic toys. Dont forget the homemade wines made of northern berries. In the afternoon the comfortable coach will get you back to your hotel.
Price: 165 euro/adult
110 euro/child 3 – 11 years old
Person under 12 years old is considered as a child
Price included: transfer, lunch and entry fee to Zoo.
Time : 9.00 -15.00
Duration: 6 h
Minimum: 4 persons
Groups over 4persons, please ask for an offer: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservations should be made preferably 2 days in advance.
- Program is organised with min. 4 attendants.
- You will be picked up by Taxari Travel guide from your hotel in Kemi.
- Child discount is applicable for 3-11 years old.
- Trip is not guided
- Personal travel insurance is recommended.
- In cold weather warm clothing recommended
- Excursions are subject to change due to weather conditions. As a responsible tour operator Taxari Travel Agency Ltd reserves the right to change the routing, pricing and the duration of the excursions without prior announcement.
- All prices are quoted in Euro (€) and include Finland’s Value Added Tax.
- When the reservation is confirmed, 30% proforma invoice will be charged. Reservation is confirmed when the first payment is made.
- In case the 30% deposit is not received in due date, we have the right to cancel the reservation.
Terms of payment:
- 30% deposit to be charged when confirming the booking
- 70% advance payment is due 4 weeks prior to the arrival
- 21-2 days prior the arrival: 50% from the total amount to be charged
- Less than 2 days prior the arrival: 100% from the total amount to be charged