The world’s northernmost wildlife park, the Ranua Wildlife Park is an exciting experience not to be missed. You can
see polar bears and other arctic animals in their most natural surroundings. You can see over 200 different animals
of over 50 species as you walk along the 2,5 km long boardwalk. After the tour, you will enjoy a delicious lunch,
consisting of traditional Lappish dishes, at the cozy Polar Bear Restaurant at the Park. The famous Finnish
chocolate company Fazer hosts a shop on the premises, and you will surely visit the souvenir shops selling a
variety of stuffed animals, not forgetting the homemade wines made from northern berries. In the afternoon, a
comfortable coach ride will bring you back to your hotel.
4 – 8 persons: 198 euro/adult, 184 euro/child 4 – 11 years old
9 – 16 persons: 145 euro/adult, 132 euro/child 4 – 11 years old
Price included: Transfer, lunch and entrance fee to Zoo.
Duration: 7 h
Minimum 4 persons
09:00 Departure from Kemi center/hotels
10:30 Arrival to Ranua Zoo
10:30 – 13:30 Ranua Zoo (Zoo visiting, shopping)
13:30 Lunch in Polar Bear restaurant
14:30 Departure to Kemi
16:00 Arrival to Kemi
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservations should be made preferably 2 days in advance.
- Program is organised with min. 4 attendants.
- You will be picked up by Taxari Travel guide from your hotel in Kemi.
- Child discount is applicable for 3-11 years old.
- Trip is not guided
- Personal travel insurance is recommended.
- In cold weather warm clothing recommended
- Excursions are subject to change due to weather conditions. As a responsible tour operator Taxari Travel Agency Ltd reserves the right to change the routing, pricing and the duration of the excursions without prior notice.
- All prices are quoted in Euro (€) and include Finland’s Value Added Tax.
- When the reservation is confirmed, 30% proforma invoice will be charged. Reservation is confirmed when the first payment is made.
- In case the 30% deposit is not received in due date, we have the right to cancel the reservation.
Terms of payment:
- 30% deposit to be charged when confirming the booking
- 70% advance payment is due 4 weeks prior to the arrival
- 21-2 days prior the arrival: 50% from the total amount to be charged
- Less than 2 days prior the arrival: 100% from the total amount to be charged