This path is easy to walk in company with the cute arctic dogs- Samoyeds ! We walk through the nearby forest to the traditional lapland campfire, where you get be enjoyed of local fairy tales and delicacies from Sea-Lapland . Sitting by the fire the guider will tells facts and stories about the Aurora Borealis and if we are lucky so might see these majestic Northern lights in the arctic sky. This hiking gives you the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful seascape of Gulf of Botnia . You can relax and listen to silence or enjoy playing with your new fluffy friends.
Price: 150 Euro/adult
75 Euro /child 3 – 11 years
Person under 12 years old is considered as a child.
Season: december – april
Minimum: 2 persons (full price to every person)
Price includes: price includes English speaking guide and non-slip shoes, leash to dogs, head lamp( if it’s dark outside) and hot drink. Depends of weather conditions tours could be changed .. Person under 12 years old is considered as a child.
Optional: rent of thermal clothing: overalls, boots and socks, undercap and gloves. Price: 15Euro/person
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservations should be made preferably 2 days in advance.
- Programmes are organised with min 2 persons.
- You will be picked up by Taxari Travel guide from your hotel in Kemi.
- Child discount is applicable for 3-11 years old.
- Children get –30% off from the prices.
- Safaris and excursions can be guided in English/Finnish
- Personal travel insurance is recommended.
- Guests will be equipped with thermal clothing: overalls, boots and socks, undercaps and gloves.
- Excursions are subject to change due to weather conditions. As a responsible tour operator Taxari Travel Agency Ltd reserves the right to change the rout, prices and the duration of the excursions without prior announcement.
- All prices are quoted in Euro (€) and include Finland’s Value Added Tax.
- When the reservation is confirmed, 30% proforma invoice will be charged. Reservation is confirmed when the first payment is made.
- In case the 30% deposit is not received in due date, we have the right to cancel the reservation.
Terms of payment:
- 30% deposit to be charged when confirming the booking
- 70% advance payment is due 4 weeks prior to the arrival
- 21-2 days prior the arrival: 50% from the total amount to be charged
- Less than 2 days prior the arrival: 100% from the total amount to be charged