Welcome to visit Arctic Snow Dogs home!
Get familiar with a Finnish family home and Samoyeds life. During the visit there will be served coffee with a traditional finnish snacks and Ms Maija and Mr Veli-Matti tell you stories about the finnish way of living and about Snow dogs everyday life. Cute dogs Lily, Olga, Muru and Ebba also cat Nuutti will be happy to meet you. You would have a chance to feed the Snow dogs if is their feeding time. If you want you might capture your new friends by photos and video. Your new fluffy friends will escort you back to your hotel .
Price: 178 euro/adult
89 euro /child 3 – 11 years
Person under 12 years old is considered as a child.
Time: Thu -18.00
about 2 h
Available time: 15.12.2017–15.4.2018
Prices include: Program according description, guiding in English language and pick up from Kemi hotels.
Ask for an offer for over 4persons groups: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservations should be made preferably 2 days in advance.
- Programmes are organised with min 2 persons.
- You will be picked up by Taxari Travel guide from your hotel in Kemi.
- Child discount is applicable for 3-11 years old.
- Children get –30% off from the prices.
- can be guided in English/Finnish
- Personal travel insurance is recommended.
- Excursions are subject to change due to weather conditions. As a responsible tour operator Taxari Travel Agency Ltd reserves the right to change the rout, prices and the duration of the excursions without prior announcement.
- All prices are quoted in Euro (€) and include Finland’s Value Added Tax.
- When the reservation is confirmed, 30% proforma invoice will be charged. Reservation is confirmed when the first payment is made.
- In case the 30% deposit is not received in due date, we have the right to cancel the reservation.
Terms of payment:
- 30% deposit to be charged when confirming the booking
- 70% advance payment is due 4 weeks prior to the arrival
- 21-2 days prior the arrival: 50% from the total amount to be charged
- Less than 2 days prior the arrival: 100% from the total amount to be charged