Join us on a search for magical Northern Lights. By car we will go to a location far away from the lights with a magnificent view to the starry sky. After a short walk we will make a campfire and enjoy coffee/ tea with Finnish sweet pie around an open fire. Hot juice will also be available.
Sitting by the fire the guide will tell us facts and myths associated with Northern Lights. And, if we are lucky, we will see them shimmering on the dark blue sky.
- Please note that Aurora Borealis are a natural phenomenon, therefore their appearance cannot be guaranteed.
Price: 70 Euros/ adult
42 Euros/ child (3-11 year olds)
Time: 20:30 – 22:30
Duration: 2 hours
Minimum: 2 persons (paying a full price)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservations should be made preferably 2 days in advance.
- Program is organised with min. 2 persons.
- 0-3 year old children, free of charge.
- 4-11 year old children get –40% off the prices.
- Excursion will be guided in English/Finnish, other languages upon request.
- You will be picked up by our guide from your hotel in Kemi and Tornio.
- All prices are quoted in Euros (€) and include Finland’s Value Added Tax.
- When the reservation is confirmed, proforma invoice will be charged. Reservation is confirmed when the first payment is made.
- In case the deposit is not received in due date, we have the right to cancel the reservation.
Terms of payment:
- 100% deposit to be charged when confirming the booking
- More than 31 days prior to arrival – 10% reservation fee to be charged.
- 30-14 days prior the arrival: 50% from the total amount to be charged
- Less than 14 days prior the arrival: 100% from the total amount to be charged