Taxari travel agency Lapland
In the Chocolate Making Course you will the art of making delicious pralines. The process will be explained and demonstrated well and detailed. You will make, decorate and pack your self-made chocolates ready to be taken home. After the course you will know how to make pralines from real chocolate according to the instructions given in the course.
- Introduction to the history of chocolate
- Differences between real and icing chocolate
- Proper chocolate moulds and tools
- Skill to handling moulds in oder to gain the best shine to pralines
- Mould decoration
- Introduction to fillings; 2 ready ones and one will be prepared during the course
- Tempering chocolate
- Tasting chocolates and packing them to be taken home
As a client you will get;
- Recipes and learn the art of making pralines
- Ingredients for making pralines
- The pralines you make in the course home with you in a presentable packaging
The reservations should be made preferably 14 days in advance.
Program is organised with min. 6 persons (adults).
0-3 year old children, free of charge.
4-11 year old children get child discount.
Excursion will be guided in English/Finnish, other languages upon request.
All prices are quoted in Euros (€) and include Finland’s Value Added Tax.
When the reservation is confirmed, proforma invoice will be charged. Reservation is confirmed when the payment is made.
In case the payment is not received in due date, we have the right to cancel the reservation.
Terms of payment:
100% deposit to be charged when confirming the booking.
More than 14 days prior to arrival – 10% reservation fee to be charged.
13-7 days prior the arrival: 50% from the total amount to be charged.
Less than 7 days prior the arrival: 100% from the total amount to be charged.