Long time ago in the middle of Kalli´s forest there were living strange creatures, they were called TROLLS!
We invite you to discover this mysterious Troll Land! The old stories tell us about Kalli, the old troll that for fun threw big stones around the forest . People believed, that he had magic power… We invite you to discover this mysterious troll land where you will figure out how those funny forest dwellers are living… The troll guide will tell you their stories and show you the Troll’ s village. You will have opportunity to grill and taste real Trolls sausages with Trolls drinks… Moreover, you will receive a troll fork as a present that you will never forget this troll fairy tale experience. After this you can have fun with your family and try the speed of Kalli’s sled slope.
Included services transfer from Kemi city center and back, troll guide, sleds and troll picnic basket.
Price: 118 €/adult
71 €/ child (3-11 years old)
Duration: 2,5 hours( transfer time included)
Minimum: 20 persons
Availibility: On request (!) min 2 days prior to service day.
Price includes: transfer, English speaking guide service, picnic troll lunch, program with games and music.
Extra : Outdoor clothes / Safari overalls 15€ / person
Provided by Taxari Travel.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservations should be made preferably 2 days in advance.
- Program is organised with min. 2 attendants.
- You will be picked up by Taxari Travel guide from Kemi city center and back.
- Troll guide.
- In cold weather warm clothing recommended
- Excursions are subject to change due to weather conditions. As a responsible tour operator Taxari Travel Agency Ltd reserves the right to change the routing, pricing and the duration of the excursions without prior notice.
- All prices are quoted in Euro (€) and include Finland’s Value Added Tax.
- When the reservation is confirmed, 30% proforma invoice will be charged. Reservation is confirmed when the first payment is made.
- In case the 30% deposit is not received in due date, we have the right to cancel the reservation.
Terms of payment:
- 30% deposit to be charged when confirming the booking
- 70% advance payment is due 4 weeks prior to the arrival
- 21-2 days prior the arrival: 50% from the total amount to be charged
- Less than 2 days prior the arrival: 100% from the total amount to be charged