Have you ever dreamt of seeing the northern lights on the sky full of stars?
Sit on the sledge pulled by snowmobile and enjoy the views and try to hunt the northern lights. Get away from the city and traffic to relax and drink a cup of hot juice at campfire while the guide tells you stories about Finnish nature and the northern lights. You can take a little snacks with you to the safari and eat them right next to the blaze of flames.
Book online: http://shop.taxari.com/activities/en
Price: 55 €/person
Availibility: 18.12.-20.4.2018 at 20:30 – 22:00, every day
Duration: 1,5 hours
Minimum: 2 persons
Provided by: Taxari Travel. Booking min 2 days prior to service day.
Extra service: Outdoor clothes / Safari overalls 15€/person
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservations should be made preferably 2 days in advance.
- Program is organised with min 2 attendants.
- 0-3 years, free of charge.
- Children 4-11 years get –40% off from the prices.
- Excursion will be guided in English/Finnish/Russian.
- All prices are quoted in Euro (€) and include Finland’s Value Added Tax.
- When the reservation is confirmed, 30% proforma invoice will be charged. Reservation is confirmed when the first payment is made.
- In case the 30% deposit is not received in due date, we have the right to cancel the reservation.
Terms of payment:
- 30% deposit to be charged when confirming the booking
- 70% advance payment is due 4 weeks prior to the arrival
- More than 31 days prior to arrival – 10% reservation fee to be charged.
- 30-14 days prior the arrival: 50% from the total amount to be charged
- Less than 14 days prior the arrival: 100% from the total amount to be charged