Join us to hunt for a magical northern lights. By car we will get a beautiful place far away from city lights with a best view of the starry sky. We will make a campfire and taste Lapland sausages grilled on open fire. Hot juice made of wild berries will also get warm on us. Sitting by the fire the guide will tell myths and facts about the of the Arctic lights. And if we are lucky we see its shimmering on the dark blue sky.
Price: 69 €/ adult person
42 €/ child 3-11 years old
Time: 20:30 – 22:30
Duration: 2 hours
Minimum: 2 persons (paying a full price)
Extra service: Outdoor rental clothes / Safari overalls 15 €/person
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservations should be made preferably 2 days in advance.
- Program is organised with min 2 persons.
- 0-3 years, free of charge.
- Children 4-11 years get –40% off from the prices.
- Excursion will be guided in English/Finnish
- You will be picked up by our guide from your hotel in Kemi and Tornio.
- All prices are quoted in Euro (€) and include Finland’s Value Added Tax.
- When the reservation is confirmed, 30% proforma invoice will be charged. Reservation is confirmed when the first payment is made.
- In case the 30% deposit is not received in due date, we have the right to cancel the reservation.
Terms of payment:
- 30% deposit to be charged when confirming the booking
- 70% advance payment is due 4 weeks prior to the arrival
- More than 31 days prior to arrival – 10% reservation fee to be charged.
- 30-14 days prior the arrival: 50% from the total amount to be charged
- Less than 14 days prior the arrival: 100% from the total amount to be charged