CROSS THE BORDER EXCURSION WITH GRILL LUNCH IN SWEDEN
Experience the unique Twin city of Tornio-Haparanda in both Finland and Sweden sides. You will go to Sweden by a comfortable coach with English speaking guide. After guided tour in Tornio- Haparanda, you will have free time on border area. After that a visit to fishing village Kukkolaforsen, Sweden. Kukkola village is known for the way of grilling whitefish. The fish is first put on a stick and then grilled an open fire. The Timber Smoke Hut, one of the oldest buildings in the Kukkola cultural village, is from 1700s. During the grilling of fish, you get to hear about the methods of preparing fish as well as fishing culture in Kukkola. You´ll enjoy the whitefish/salmon lunch/dinner in Timber Smoke house and have also “tunnbröd” (Swedish hard bread) and “sima” (sweet sparkling brew spiced with lemon and brown sugar). After delicious own made lunch/dinner, transfer back to your Hotel. (If whitefish is not available, grilling will be done with fresh salmon).
Price: 215 euro / adult, 185 euro /child 3 – 11 years old
Price included: Transfer, English speaking guide service, lunch/dinner in Swedish fishing village Kukkola, free time for shopping on border area 1 hour.
Duration: 3,5 – 4 h
Distance: 40 km / one way
Minimum: 4 person
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservations should be made preferably 7 days in advance.
- Program is organised with min. 4 attendants.
- You will be picked up by Taxari Travel guide from your hotel in Kemi.
- Child discount is applicable for 3-11 years old.
- English speaking guide service.
- Personal travel insurance is recommended.
- In cold weather warm clothing recommended
- Excursions are subject to change due to weather conditions. As a responsible tour operator Taxari Travel Agency Ltd reserves the right to change the routing, pricing and the duration of the excursions without prior notice.
- All prices are quoted in Euro (€) and include Finland’s Value Added Tax.
- When the reservation is confirmed, 30% proforma invoice will be charged. Reservation is confirmed when the first payment is made.
- In case the 30% deposit is not received in due date, we have the right to cancel the reservation.
Terms of payment:
- 30% deposit to be charged when confirming the booking
- 70% advance payment is due 4 weeks prior to the arrival
- 21-7 days prior the arrival: 50% from the total amount to be charged
- Less than 7 days prior the arrival: 100% from the total amount to be charged