The glass igloos are located on the Arctic Circle, far enough from the city lights of the Town of Rovaniemi in Lapland, Finland. Although there is no way to guarantee an aurora sighting – since a clear sky, geomagnetic activity and a dash of luck are needed – the probability for a great northern lights show at the Arctic Glass Igloos is almost optimal.
Spend the night in a nice and warm bed and enjoy the night sky. Watching the Auroras doesnt get any better than this! We cant guarantee the light show but if you are lucky its an experience of a lifetime.
The igloos – All sky vision in complete comfort:
– Private, comfortable and spacious
– Warmly insulated, all-sky thermal-glass roofs, heated floors
– Adjustable twin beds
– A bathroom with shower cabinet
– Breakfast can be served in the igloo (order in advance at latest 8pm)
– Be alarmed for aurora borealis! Switch the alarm button on in your glass igloo and you will be alarmed in the middle of the night if there is aurora borealis dancing in the sky
There is also a lot to enjoy besides the auroras!
In addition we can offer our guests an optional northern lights “Aurora alarm” service, which is free of charge.
399 Eur / room/ night/ Glass Igloo for 1-2 persons
479 Eur / room/ night/ Glass Igloo with extra bed for child, 2+1 persons
529 Eur / room/ night/ Glass Igloo with extra bed for adult, 3+0 persons
799 Eur / room/ night/ Family Glass Igloo for 4 persons
879 Eur / room/ night/ Family Glass Igloo with extra bed for child, 4+1 persons
929 Eur / room/ night/ Family Glass Igloo with extra bed for adult, 5+0 persons